Please be aware of the policy adopted for all SCBI camps and retreats. Your cooperation helps us provide for the growing number of participants.
- Registration must be completed 2 weeks before the event begins. This includes Full payment and all required forms.
- Discounted registration is available for those who pay in full within the early registration time.
- Individual reservations are refundable up to 14 days prior to an Event, Camp, or Retreat. The only exceptions to this are; the death of a family member, emergency medical treatment or personal jury duty.
- Group reservations are available to churches.
- Paid in full at the time of reservation. Registrations can be completed at a later time.
- Individual attendees must register 14 days prior to the event to receive a t-shirt & use the church’s Group Hold Reservation(GHR) code.
- Group reservations are non-refundable
- All groups bringing students must send 1 male chaperone for every 1 to 7 male campers and 1 female chaperone for every 1 to 7 female campers. If the number of campers exceeds 7 another chaperone is required.