IMB Mission Intensive
January 13-14, 2020
Northside Baptist Church located at 3021 E 71st Street in Indianapolis, IN 46220.
Registration Fee: $25
Registration Deadline: January 5, 2020
We invite you to join leaders and trainers from the IMB to look at what it means for churches to disciple their people for mission. Both days you will have the opportunity to hear from God's word, participate in learning activities, and discover some practical ways to engage God's people in mission.
Monday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (snacks and lunch will be provided)
8:30 am Check-in/Registration
12:00 - 1:00 pm Lunch
5:30 pm Wrap up the day and dismiss
Tuesday: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
8:30 am (coffee and pastries will be provided)
12:00 Wrap up and head for home
Travel and Lodging
Participants should make their own travel and lodging arrangements. There are several hotels within a 15-minute drive from the church. Air BnB is also a good budget-friendly option. Some nearby hotels are:
- TownPlace Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Keystone (8468 Union Chapel Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46240)
- Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing (8787 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN 46240)
- Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone (9104 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN 46240)
- Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Castleton (7940 Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46250)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - Keystone Crossing (2501 E 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis - Keystone (8980 River Crossing Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46240)
Preparation: Shortly after you have registered, you will receive a welcome email with instructions for pre-assignments that should be completed prior to the training.
Have questions about logistics or the training event please contact Miranda McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org