The Women’s Missions and Ministries Office assists churches to encourage women to respond to God’s love for the world. We strengthen the work by focusing on five different areas of ministries: prayer, discipleship, missions, evangelism and leadership development. The office works together with partnering ministries such as Woman’s Missionary Union, LifeWay Christian Resources, the International Mission Board and the North American Mission Board to fulfill our purpose.
PRIORITIES OF WOMEN’S MINISTRIES AND MISSIONS INCLUDE
- Encouraging women to become prayer warriors in all aspects of their life.
- Equipping leaders to be Godly women of influence.
- Educating women to learn about missions. This can be seen through prayer, giving, sending and going.
- Events that strengthen the work of the local church and edify Christ.
- Evangelistic education to encourage women to share Christ in all circles of life.
- Educating women to be Biblically literate by becoming disciples and making disciples.
WOMEN’S MINISTRY LINKS
GETTING A WOMEN’S MINISTRY STARTED
DISCIPLESHIP & LEADERSHIP TRAINING