WHY GIVE TO THE INDIANA STATE MISSIONS OFFERING?
The need: There are still many people in Indiana who have not been told that God’s Kingdom has come! Here are a few statistics:
- Only one in eight Indiana households attend an evangelical church once a week.
- Two-thirds of Indiana households do not have even one evangelical believer.
- There are more than 4.3 million unreached people in Indiana.
State Missions Offering funds are used to:
- Revitalize churches: congregations of believers may be stuck in a season of hardship and need a helping hand to regain strength for their mission.
- Develop leaders: churches need leaders who are maturing in their faith and equipped to train more leaders.
- Evangelize: we are commissioned to make disciples. Training and strategies are provided to help.
- Plant churches: establishing Bible-believing congregations in un-churched or under-churched communities.
Every penny donated goes directly towards funding ministry opportunities across the state. Joining resources through the State Missions Offering and Prayer is one way we work together.